Welcome to the 21st annual Triathlon Series presented by Gatti Sports Promotions.
Our mission at Gatti Sports Promotions is to provide safe, fair and fun triathlon racing to each and every person who would like to take part. Whether you are a seasoned competitor or a first-timer, you will feel welcome at the Gatti Sports series of events. Age is no barrier, and no matter what your level of fitness, one of the three different race distances available is sure to suit you. If you do not feel confident with all three legs of a triathlon, bring a friend or two and complete the race as a relay team.
Closing of Entries is on the Friday at 5pm prior to the event.
- Accurately timed results will be posted on www.gattisports.com.au during and immediately following each event
- Post race refreshments
- Random draw prizes
|28.10.18.||Midcourse Reserve West Lakes||Registration 6.30am until 7.30am|| Mini
|25.11.18.||Midcourse Reserve West Lakes||Registration 6.30am until 7.30am||
|Midcourse Reserve West Lakes||Registration 6.30am until 7.30am||
The races will be held at Midcourse Reserve, Brebner Drive, West Lakes
- Registration will take place at the race venue between 6.45am and 7.45am. ALL competitors must register at this time.
- You will be advised of Wave Start times at Registration
- A compulsory race briefing for all competitors will be held at 8:00am
- Triathlon Australia Race Rules will apply
- Entry fees are non transferable or refundable for entrants who do not compete or if adverse conditions result in the cancellation of the event.
- The Bike Compound will remain closed until the last cyclist is off the cycle course.
- Bikes are not to be removed from the Bike Compound before this time with-out prior approval from Race Director or Senior Technical Officer.
|Per Race||Triathlon Australia Member||Non Member||Relay Team||Late Entry|
Swim ‘n’ Spin = refer to Tinman for Entry Fees
Late Entry accepted at registration from 6.30am on race day. A $20 late entry fee will be payable.
Age on 31/12/18
Mini – must be 10 years & over
Tinman – must be 13 years & over
Challenge – must be 15 years & over.
One Day Membership
Mini & Tinman – a $4 component of non-members entry fee provides a compulsory one day membership to cover Public Liability & Personal Accident Insurance.
Challenge – an $10 component of non-members entry fee provides a compulsory one day membership to cover Public Liability & Personal Accident Insurance
Awards will be presented to:
- 1st to 3rd male and female in the Open category
- 1st male and female in 15-16yrs, 17-19yrs and subsequent 5 year age groups and first relay team.
- Tinman: 1st male and female in 13-15yrs, 16-19yrs and subsequent 5 year age groups and first relay team.
- Swim n Spin : 1st male and female in 15- 49yrs and 50- 80yrs
- Mini: 1st male and female in 10-12yrs, 13-15yrs, 16-19yrs and subsequent 10 year age groups and first relay team..
Points will be awarded to the top 5 Male & Female placegetters –
Challenge – Open & 5yr age groups.
Tinman – 13-15yrs, 16-19yrs & subsequent 10yr age groups.
Mini – 10-12yrs, & 13-15yrs.
Points – 5 points for 1st down to 1 point for 5th.
Competitors must compete in ALL 3 Races over the same distance to be eligible for Series Winners.
An Award will be presented to Series winners at Race 3. Australia Day
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Gatti Sports Promotions is very proud to work with the following companies. Their continued support helps make our Triathlon and Duathlon races possible and we urge all of our friends to visit their websites by clicking on their logos!