Our mission at Gatti Sports Promotions was to provide safe, fair and fun triathlon racing to each and every person who wanted to take part. Whether a seasoned competitor or a first-timer, you were welcomed at the Gatti Sports series of events. Age was no barrier, and no matter what your level of fitness, one of the three different race distances available was sure to suit you. If you did not feel confident with all three legs of a triathlon, you brought a friend or two and completed the race as a relay team.
You can download the Series Race Maps here (pdf)
You can download the Oz Day Race Maps here (pdf)
You can download the Series Entry Info here (pdf)
You can download the Enduro Course Distances (pdf)
- Accurately timed results were be posted on www.gattisports.com.au during and immediately following each event
- Post race refreshments
- Random draw prizes
The races will be held at Midcourse Reserve, Brebner Drive, West Lakes
- Registration will take place at the race venue between 6.45am and 7.45am. ALL competitors must register at this time.
- You will be advised of Wave Start times at Registration
- A compulsory race briefing for all competitors will be held at 8:00am
- Triathlon Australia Race Rules will apply
- Entry fees are non transferable or refundable for entrants who do not compete or if adverse conditions result in the cancellation of the event.
- The Bike Compound will remain closed until the last cyclist is off the cycle course.
- Bikes are not to be removed from the Bike Compound before this time with-out prior approval from Race Director or Senior Technical Officer.
Awards will be presented to:
- 1st to 3rd male and female in the Open category
- 1st male and female in 15-16yrs, 17-19yrs and subsequent 5 year age groups and first relay team.
- Tinman: 1st male and female in 13-15yrs, 16-19yrs and subsequent 5 year age groups and first relay team.
- Swim n Spin : 1st male and female in 15- 49yrs and 50- 80yrs
- Mini: 1st male and female in 10-12yrs, 13-15yrs, 16-19yrs and subsequent 10 year age groups and first relay team..
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Gatti Sports Promotions is very proud to work with the following companies. Their continued support helps make our Triathlon and Duathlon races possible and we urge all of our friends to visit their websites by clicking on their logos!